The MESMER Project Final Conference took place on 13th of February in Brussels.
MESMER (Mapping European Social Market Economy: Review on Social Dialogue, Labour Market and Employment) aimed at exploring Social business and Social Economy as a possible factors for sustainable inclusive and yet innovative and profitable growth on the ground of social dialogue, from which the whole community can benefit. The main results of the project were presented and discussed by representatives from the Social Economy, Trade Unions, researchers and practitioners. Good practices from eight different EU countries have been presented and analysed.
Below you can find the final agenda of the event and speakers’ presentations:
- Download: FINAL AGENDA (En)
- Presentation: Abad Rigla Confesal
- Presentation: Arroyo CEPES COCETA
- Presentation: Cannell_SUMA
- Presentation: Guerrero Montemayor_UGT Spain
- Presentation: Monaco_ETUC
- Presentation: RIBO FLOS_CCOO
- Presentation: ROCHE APSE proof of delivery
- Presentation: ROCHE Co-operatives UK 10 years after NHS Fioundation Trusts
- Presentation: Roche_UNISON